Global GreenTag’s globally recognised certification helps green products succeed.
Buyers want the best in healthy eco-products – Global GreenTag makes it easy to recognise. We’re here to build trust back into the green marketplace and save the planet in the process.
Adopt Global GreenTag today and reap the rewards for you and the planet.
More GreenTag, less red tape
Global GreenTag’s globally trusted Certification standards are recognised in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Africa, Africa and SE Asia elsewhere and in over 70 other countries.
Two things you need to know
about Global GreenTag
Global GreenTag is one of the world’s most robust, trusted and widely recognised ecolabels. We independently assure that every product is fitness tested and certified under one of our two leading certification programs that use world’s best scientific methods. That’s why we have earned the reputation and trust of thousands of buyers, hundreds of companies and numerous green building councils, certification bodies and governments around the world.
Genuine products need genuine recognition.
Greenwash has ruled in the eco market. Any brand can claim to be an environmental saviour with a few ‘natural’ ingredients and some sharp marketing. Buyers don’t know who to trust. Fake products in green packaging take sales away from genuinely deserving brands. The planet continues to be exploited in the name of inauthentic green design. Everyone suffers.
We created GreenTag as a tool to cut through the greenwash and empower professionals and consumers alike to confidently choose products that have been made in the most planet-friendly way possible. GreenTag takes the doubt out of buying. And because buyers know they can trust the label, genuine green products earn the greatest reward of all: trust.
To build trust in GreenTag we:
- require full disclosure of every product ingredient and process
- made it the most independently certified, standards compliant certification in the market.
How is it compliant?
- Externally certified to ISO 9001 for Quality Management
- Externally verified as compliant to:
- ISO 14024 for Type 1 (Third Party) Eco-labels and
- ISO 17065 for Conformance Assessment Bodies
- Certification is compliant to ISO 14040 & ISO 14044 for LCA
- ISO 14067 for Greenhouse Gas calculation
- ISO 14025 for Environmental Product Declarations and
- ISO 21930 and EN 15804 for for specific need EPDs
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and US Trade Marks & Patents Office Approved Certification Mark.